3/07/2010

Holidays for Blogging

I was happy to find that many holidays I fancy most conform to this Blog's abdication of that particular symbol. To boot, I saw that symbols and things that accompany said holidays in my mind also adapt to our standards. How uncanny!
As particular illustrations:
(i) my birthday (along with icing, party hats, clowns, and balloons);
(ii) Gadsby's birthday (which is upcoming this month and at which icing, party hats, clowns, and balloons will also visit);
(iii) National Corndog Day (including hoops to watch and dogs, tots, and hops-drinks for consumption);
(iv) Christmas (along with carols, Santa, gifts, hot cocoa, and ho-ho-hos); and
(v) Saint Patrick's Day (plus hops-drinks with spinach coloring, shamrocks, and Irish traditions).

I could go on, but, alas, I must sign off.
Ta ta,
Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment