3/05/2010

Facing our host program's flaws candidly

Sadly, nothing within my ability will fix any violations of protocol built in to this blog's formatting.  I count six across our top and a trio to port.  Your count may contradict that if it's conditional on your status - that is to say, if you log in or out, options and links may shift and add to or subtract from my count.  A final tally is of no import, though.  Although said abominations sit idly mocking our labors, your authors shall not sway or flinch.  Should an opportunity for doctoring show up, abolition of all unfit symbols will occur.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, and a trio of additional scars per post. Mortifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solutions to additional scarring found! Originals, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a trying task, no doubt. I, too, find that I labor hard towards our goal of shunning that common symbol.

    ReplyDelete