3/26/2010

Famous Quotations - Film

This could go on and on, so I'm stopping at six.
  • Frankly, my darling, apathy is my primary antiphon to that.
  • It's living!  It's living!
  • Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through this world, son.
  • You had this girl at "Howdy".
  • You can't wrap your mind around what's actually factual.
  • If you build it, your dad will show up.
I'm hoping I didn't spoil that last film for you.  OK, an additional six of common origin.
  • Of any gin joint in any town in this world, this girl walks into my gin joint.
  • This is to looking at you, kid.
  • Louis, I think this is a start to a pulchritudinous companionship.
  • Play it again, Sam.  Play "As Days March By".
  • Round up our usual suspicious individuals.
  • You and I will always think back fondly on Paris.

2 comments:

  1. In this famous gin joint, Sam plays a song and sings. I found his lyrics at his piano:

    You must think about this
    A kiss is just a kiss
    A sigh is just a sigh
    And all important things apply
    As days march by.
    For boys and girls still woo
    And will say "mon amour"
    No doubts should you apply
    about that what tomorrow brings
    As days march by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Such nostalgic thoughts fill my mind. Thanks, kind visitor.

    ReplyDelete