3/08/2010

Famous Quotations

If I had my way (as I think I should), this topic would (and will) occur again and again on this blog...

With that, I put forward a handful of quotations, in lipogram format, that Gadsby and I thought of as a group of two:

- I got to a location; I saw; I won.

- Upon raining, it also pours.

- If at first you do wrong, try again.

- Allow common folk to swallow floury stuff with icing!

- Post-birth, absorb wisdom and information.

- That guy who laughs last lasts.

- If in Italy, acting as Italians do is okay.

With that, I say goodnight.
-Flo

2 comments:

  1. I thought that guy who laughs last had a laugh surpassing all prior laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all sad words of mouth and writing apparatus, most unhappy is this, "what was possibly occuring."

    Hmmm. Almost.

    ReplyDelete